This User Manual describes how to install and configure:
- just:mount on Macintosh systems running Apple's OS X or macOS (10.12.x or later)
- just:store Version 3.0 is running on a Linux server appliance.
You will learn how to…
- Install and set up the required hard- and software infrastructure.
- Monitor the system to ensure just:store and just:mount continue to run effectively.
- Set the perfect performance for your workflow on the section Profiles.
- Configure your Network settings.
We assume a basic level of IT knowledge and experience.
- A basic level of IT knowledge and experience.
- You are familiar with the Macintosh environment and/or Linux servers and/or Windows environment.
- You have system administrator privileges for the network and the operating systems of the machines you are working on.
- You are experienced in installing and configuring client-server software in a TCP/IP network.
- You will install the software on machines that have been connected to a LAN or WAN by a network engineer.
- You will install the client software on a machine which can have other software installed.
- You understand basic Video Ingest concepts.
- You understand general Video technologies like codecs, frame rates, transmission methods and timecodes.