just:in is a Network Based Ingest Solution that offers Crash, Gang and Scheduled Recording. It unites Single- and Multi-Channel Ingest over SDI, HDMI or IP into MOV, MXF, MP4 and MPEG-TS containers into one flexible and expandable application.
- Apple QuickTime MOV, MXF OP1a, MP4 and MPEG-TS container capture.
- Available as single or multi-channel setup.
- Multi-channel preview and ingest control for client-server operations.
- Gang recording support for multi-cam setups.
- Frame accurate Crash and Schedule recording.
- Edit-While-Recording support in Apple Final Cut Pro 7/X and Adobe® Premiere® Pro.
- Infinite Chunk recording.
- Support for customisable XML-Metadata.
- Post-production naming procedure.
- Support for pre- and post-capture commands using customizable scripts (e.g. FTP upload or MAM/PAM commands).
- Multiple Capture IDs per Channel.
- Multiple Recording Destinations Support (fallback scenarios).
- Closed Captions
- Up to 4k/UHDp60.
just:in Engine Linux
- Is a background application and required for running the just:in User Interface.
- Is responsible for controlling the Capture Hardware (AJA/BMD).
- Supports one or multiple Channels (= Signals) in SD, HD and UHD/4K.
- Is the middleware application between the Engine and the User Interface.
- Runs on the Linux server appliance.
- Handles communication and makes it possible to connect multiple User Interfaces to one Engine.
just:in User Interface
- Is the user interface to connect and control multiple Channels from one or multiple instances of just:in Engine(s) on the network.