Connecting to a just:live Channel
To use just:live you need to connect to a Channel.
- Start just:live. The Login window shows up.
- Select a Channel in the channels drop-down box.
- Enter a username and password.
- Click the Connect button to start the just:live UI with the selected channel activated.
Once the just:live user interface has been started it will gather the Channel information from just:connect and present the information in the user interface.
You will get a warning if access is denied. Contact your system administrator if one of the following messages appears:
- Message 1: "Sorry, User..."
- Message 2: "Sorry, Interface Client..."
- Message 3: "This channel is only for use with just:play!"
Managing just:live Channel Connections
Your system administrator should have already defined Channels which can be selected using the channels drop-down box.
Clicking the sprocket flips the Login window and shows the connection status of all Channels.
Contact your system administrator before making any changes.