These chapters cover the configuration of just:in Engine.
- Once configured, just:in Engine can be seen as a background application. It is required for running the just:in user interface application.
- just:in Engine can be run on the same machine as the just:in user interface or on a separate, network connected machine.
- just:in Engine is responsible for controlling the Capturing Hardware.
- just:in Engine supports one or multiple Channels (= Signals) in SD, HD and UHD/4K*.
* the number of Channels which can be recorded at the same time depends on the framerate, the format, the container, the codec, the hardware and the storage system.
It is mandatory to configure just:in Engine properly before the just:in user interface can be used.