- Click the icon in the center of the main window to show the Connections Window which allows you to connect to a Channel.
- Enter the IP-Address and the Port of a Linux Channel and press the Add button. Repeat this for every Channel you would like to connect to from this user interface.
- Press the Connect button to connect to the Channel.
- Upon successful connection just:in displays the Channel Preview.
- The Getting Started ends here. For further information please refer to the just:in v3.0 Administrator Manual and the just:in v3.0 User Manual.
Starting a Recording
Before making starting any Recordings you need to add at least one Capture and one Destination Preset. Refer to the just:in v3.0 Administrator Manual for further information.